Tell me what you REALLY think!

Straight from my cranial space to the web.. thoughts I'd rather not share in polite company but feel impelled to express anyway. Feel free to join me.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Michael's Hobby Store

I went into Michaels the other day for a spool of thing white grograin ribbon. They didn't have any.. but that didn't stop me from browsing around and finding some irresistable ribbon in the dollar bin.

I needed the grograin for baby's pacifier clip. The satin kind gets dingy looking really quickly, and if we don't use the pacifier clip.. the pacifier gets dingy really quickly too!

While there, I found a super-duper calendar for 2007. It was only 1$, and is called a "family calendar". The spaces for names (Mom, Dad, kids etc), I'm going to use for homeschool subjects, and leave one for family happenings. This will be such a time saver, and is so simple, that I won't get "sidetracked" like I usually do when trying a planner. It's just a normal calendar, and I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home