Tell me what you REALLY think!

Straight from my cranial space to the web.. thoughts I'd rather not share in polite company but feel impelled to express anyway. Feel free to join me.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CVS Rocks!

CVS ROCKS!

I've been doing the CVS Extra Care Buck deals for awhile, but I REALLY love how all of the stores around me have gotten on board recently with people who are there "doing the deals".

A couple years ago, couponers were frowned upon, often treated rudely and one time, I had a manager stalk me in a Walgreens, remove items from my cart because apparently getting them for free when using a coupon struck him as something that should be illegal.
Never mind that the manufacturer was paying Walgreens to have the special advertised price AND were reimbursing them face value plus $.08 per coupon(all from the Sunday paper)... little Hitler didn't like couponers(he told me so), and unfortunately.. he wasn't the only one back then. While little Hitler still reigns supreme in his unloved by me Walgreen store.. the CVS stores have surrounded him and are universally loved by me.

I often drive by that pitiful little store and pray that they would "get what they deserve".
Speaking of Walgreens and why I don't love them... when I called the corporate office to report the coupon Hitler's harassment (seriously, it'd take another post to detail the painfully WRONG way I was treated there), the corporate office was also rude to me and suggested that people who want to get things for free are scarcely removed from a criminal who steals. Imagine! ME! Needless to say.. I've never been back.

CVS has always been nice, even when they were cracking down on coupon use, they've always been respectful and friendly.

Nowadays though.. WHO HOO!!! CVS loves me and I love them back.

This weeks Sunday-Tuesday deals were pretty good, I got a big bag of free school supplies, a great deal on some printer paper and some Aussie hair stuff.. and some super cute photo cards off the clearance shelf, not counting things like milk etc..

Check out moneysavingmom.com and hotcouponworld.com for great tips and deals from CVS. Go to CVS.com and sign up for emails with printable coupons, your loyalty card at CVS is probably the best loyalty card out there.

Go CVS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home